MODEL NO: 940160
RHEEM GUARDIAN WARM WATER 160 L/MIN 320M
Rheem Guardian is one of the most flexible solutions available to provide centralised warm water below 60°C for special needs applications. The 160 litre model provides redundancy.
Features at a Glance
- Suitable for hospital and aged care facility applications
- Primary heating plant can also be used to supply hot water for use in kitchens and laundries
- Suitable for use with solar
- Reduce capital and maintenance costs
- Link with UV or other disinfection plant
- 2 year cartridge warranty including labour
- 12 months parts and labour*
*Warranty conditions apply
Owners and Installation Guides
The warm water system shall be Rheem Guardian model 940160. The system shall be capable of producing warm water at a nominal peak flow rate of 160L/min. The warm water generating plant shall be pre-assembled and not require electrical connection. If required, the system is to be supplied with an ultra violet disinfection unit, comprising a stainless steel reactor and quartz tubing.