We’re here for the Australian Plumbing Industry
We want to thank Australia’s plumbing community for their commitment, resilience and selflessness throughout the COVID-19.
Stopping the spread of the virus has been the nation’s number one priority, and access to clean and consistent hot and cold water has been absolutely essential. To ensure that the nation continued to stay safe, Aussie plumbers and the industry that supports them have been getting the job done for everyone in our community; from homes to hospitals. We want to thank plumbers, customers and those who choose, own or specify Rheem products and assure everyone that we are here to support you and the plumbing industry.
We will continue to do everything we can to ensure Rheem operates as we always have and we’re here to help in these difficult times.
Please contact to us if you have any questions or require support.
To support our customers and partners:
- Our manufacturing teams are continuing to work hard to ensure we can deliver the residential and commercial products you need, as usual.
- Online support tools, including handbooks and videos remain accessible to licensed plumbers to enable safe installations and repair jobs.
- The team in our Customer Contact Centre are available to answer questions related to orders and products, and our Plumber
- Technical Helpline is also available through the Call Centre to assist with installation and repair questions.
- Rheem Plumber Training courses are available online.
- Rheem is advocating to ensure the vital work of plumbers is recognised by our nation’s leaders as an essential service.