Raypak MVB – Modulating Vertical Burner – is a high efficiency, vertically fired water heater with partial modulation for domestic hot water applications.
Features at a Glance
- High efficiency Modulating Vertical Burner
- Up to 88.4% efficiency (low fire)
- 7 models - 527 to 1990MJ/hr nominal capacity
- Smallest footprint on market
- Flexible fluing options: Indoor, outdoor, room sealed, room sourced, vertical and horizontal termination
- Colour Touchscreen Interface with BMS - Modbus, BACnet, Metasys, LonWorks
- Available in natural gas and propane options
- 5 Year Commercial Warranty on Heat Exchanger*
- 12 months parts and labour*
*Warranty conditions apply
Owners and Installation Guides
The water heater(s) shall be a Raypak MVB model no. __ with a thermal input of __ MJ/hr and an output of __ using natural/propane gas. The water heater shall conform to Australian Standard 3814 and be WaterMark certified. The water heaters shall be factory assembled and tested. The system shall be supplied with high level interface BMS capability with up to 4 water heaters being able to be monitored from a single BMS point. Models for domestic hot water supply shall modulate for ignition and shut down only. The water heater(s) shall incorporate high quality air:gas ratio fan and gas valve that will automatically self-tune to accommodate the widest range of gas supply pressures. The water heater(s) shall have a nett footprint not exceeding 0.73m2 each. Up to 4 water heaters can be internally connected to cascade and rotate duty. The water heaters shall operate up to 3,000m altitude. Models shall have quality components including Ebm or Amatek fan, bronze headers and copper finned tube, structural steel base, stainless steel combustion chamber, heavy gauge galvanized steel cabinet with UV-resistant Polytuf powder coat finish rated to pass >1000hour salt spray test. The water heater shall be capable of being installed outdoors or indoors with room sealed or room sourced air for combustion and flueing can run up to 23m in a straight line, with horizontal or vertical termination.