Rheem launches Maxi commercial filtered water taps range
08 August 2019
For bigger capacity in smaller spaces
Rheem Australia has launched its new Rheem Maxi commercial filtered water taps range. The Maxi underbench range includes the Maxi 3 for filtered, boiling and chilled water and the Maxi 4 for filtered, boiling, chilled and hot water.
Designed as a unique split system for flexible installation in tight spaces, Rheem Maxi models provide bigger capacity, offering up to 165 cups of energy efficient filtered boiling water and 180 glasses of filtered chilled water.
David Micallef, Marketing Manager at Rheem, says, “With at least 3.8 litres per hour more boiling and chilled water than the market leader, the new Rheem Maxi models are very competitively priced.”
The full range includes:
Maxi 3 Azure™ and Maxi 3 Aqua™: The modular Rheem Maxi 3 Azure and Aqua provide up to 165 cups of energy efficient filtered boiling water per hour. Combine with the Rheem pumped chiller module for up to 180 glasses of filtered chilled water per hour from the same tap.
- Energy saving features including a timer to turn the unit off and a sleep mode that powers down the unit when it’s not in use
- Safety features including a safety lock and automatic time out
- Inbuilt 5 micron filter
- Automatic leak detection shuts off water supply
- Pumped chiller design maintains constant flow regardless of system pressure
- Modular design allows easier fitment into tight cupboard spaces
Maxi 4 Aqua™ and Maxi 4 Azure™: Features: For more information on the new range visit https://www.rheem.com.au/products/commercial/commercial-filtered-water-taps .
For more information on the new range visit https://www.rheem.com.au/products/commercial/commercial-filtered-water-taps .