Rheem announces new Rheem 12, Rheem Metro 16 and Rheem 20 Continuous Flow
01 January 2018
New look, more features, coupled with 6 Star efficiency
Rheem has launched its new Rheem 12, Rheem Metro 16 and Rheem 20 Continuous Flow gas water heaters. The new products combine a range of features and benefits that will appeal to both installers and householders.
“Following in the steps of the Rheem Metro 26, this new range sets a new benchmark in continuous flow gas hot water,” says John Wilkins, Rheem Australia Product Marketing Manager. “With this launch, we now have one platform with the same sleek new look, smooth lines and dimensions for 12 - 26L models, as well as the Rheem 27L for larger capacity needs - and this model has moved to the new designer colour to match the new look of these other water heaters.”
The 6 Star Rheem 12 - 26L models have been created with water and energy saving at the forefront – most notably the improved hot water delivery at cold start up. “This is a marked improvement while still reinforcing the water saving benefits of the new system,” adds John.
Like the Rheem Metro 26, these new-look continuous flow models come in a modern, designer colour and feature concealed screws; they are also very compact, making them ideal for installation in small spaces. In addition, the standard Rheem 12 and Rheem Metro 16 Natural Gas models are compatible with Rheem Flue diverters, which ensures even greater flexibility in installation.
Another key feature for the new models is the LED status monitor, which shows the set temperature when in operation, in addition to error codes should a fault occur.
The new Rheem 12, 20 and Metro 16 are available now.
At a glance - Features and benefits:
- 6 Star efficiency
- Sleek new design:
- Concealed screws for a clean, contemporary finish
- Modern, designer colour
- 50˚C models available for greater safety – adjustable up to 54˚C at installation for hotter water at the tap
- Flue Diverter capability on standard Rheem 12 and Rheem Metro 16 Natural Gas models (50˚C and 60˚C)
- Improved hot water delivery at cold start up, while saving energy and water
- More flexible (so it’s installable in more places with confidence):
- Just 2L/minute minimum operating water flow
- Minimum water supply pressure just 120kPa
- LED status monitor shows the set temperature when in operation, in addition to error codes should a fault occur
- 10-year Heat Exchanger warranty
- Flamesafe® overheat protection, automatically shuts down the water heater should it overheat
- Rheem EZ Link® compatible, to link two units for up to 40L/minute delivery
- Remote Temperature Controllers available for convenience and added safety
More information about Rheem’s new Metro 26 Continuous Flow can be found at www.rheem.com.au