MODEL NO: 953035HS
Rheem's Commercial Air to Water (A2W) Heat Pump is designed with the commercial user in mind. A truly commercial grade heat pump that delivers hot water at 65°C with a system Coefficient of Performance (COP) up to 4.0. Non ducted models are generally designed for outdoor installations. Non ducted models may be installed indoors, without ducting, if a sufficient supply of heat energy is available. Stackable models allow horizontal discharge units to be stacked two high for reduced footprint.
• Savings up to 75% of operating cost compared to electric water heaters.
• Delivers hot water up to 65°C, with a system Coefficient of Performance (COP) up to 4.0.
• Adds to the green points for building energy ratings.
• Flexible installation with horizontal discharge models.
• Reduced footprint with available stackable models (for horizontal discharge models)
• Supplied with built-in Rheem iQ controller with optional BMS capability.
• Dipped evaporator coils to provide extra protection in corrosive environments.
• WaterMark Certified.
• 2-year warranty on parts and labour on sealed system*
• 1-year warranty on parts and labour on remainder*
*Warranty conditions apply
The water heater shall be Rheem commercial heat pump model 953035HS (non ducted and stacked) with a nominal heating output of 35 kW and C.O.P of 4.0 at 20oC/65%RH ambient. The water heater shall have a delivery temperature of up to 65°C and be capable of connecting with building return circulation loop. The refrigerant shall be R134a. The water heater shall conform to Australian Standard 3498 and be WaterMark certified. The water heater shall be factory assembled and tested. The water heater shall be manufactured with epoxy coated copper tube/aluminium finned evaporator coils and the casing shall be marine grade aluminium. The water heater shall have outputs for connection to a BMS system and have auxiliary boost control function linked to ambient conditions. The water heater shall incorporate tank temperature sensor, building flow temperature sensor as well as the following sensors for water in, water out and discharge refrigerant temperature, high and low refrigerant pressure transducers, evaporator coil sensor with automatic defrost functionality in low ambient temperature conditions.
Before you get started, have a look at what Rheem can do for your project by seeing what we’ve done previously.
To plan your hot water solution, use our handy step-by-step guides.
To help you pinpoint the right hot water solution, and to solve technical issues, please give us a call. Our technical advisors are among the best in the business, and we provide free technical advice for all types of commercial, industrial and residential hot water systems.